6th RemittanceAfrica Expo, Lagos – Nigeria. 23 - 24 October, 2018
The Kalahari awards are dedicated to acknowledging creativity and excellence in the digital payments and remittance industry across Africa.
The awards honor best of the breed across all sectors and segments of digital payments and remittance services covering remittance providers, mobile network operators, financial institutions, mobile money providers, card services, financial institutions, application providers, regulators, micro finance organizations and individuals in the ecosystem in Africa and beyond.
The awards will be decided by an independent panel of expert judges based on some criteria including: Geographic market penetration, on-going and evidence of commercial campaigns, regulatory compliance where necessary, cross-sector partnerships, active deployments and future potentials for further growth.
Award entry is open to all stakeholders in the digital financial services industry with at least one active deployment or on-going partnerships in the Africa market. It is open to financial services providers, remittance providers, financial institutions, mobile money providers, microfinance entities, mobile network operators, independent firms, card processors and others.
- Best digital financial service
- Financial inclusion product of the year
- Best mobilemoney product innovation
- Remittance Technology innovation
- Best Agent network award
- Pan -Africa Remittance product innovation
- Best intra-Africa remittance product
- Best low-cost remittance service
- Remittance social impact enabler
- Remittance innovation award
- Remittance personality of the year
- Best cryptocurrency innovation award
- Financial Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Financial inclusion case study of the Year
- Best supportive institution
Entries are free and can be submitted directly by the organization or partners.
Entry closes Sept 30th, 2018 and winners will be announced at the Remittance Africa Expo taking place in Oct 23 – 24, 2018 at the Lagos Oriental Hotel, Lagos – Nigeria.
Kalahari Awards 2018 will position your brand as a leader in Remittance and Payment industry in Nigeria and beyond. There are various sponsorship packages available, please contact Event Director, West Ekhator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.